Saturday, May 14, 2005

A small set back, no worries though

I had been trying to taper my prednisone starting last week since I had been feeling so good. So I dropped down to 19 mg from 20mg. and I was hoping that I wouldn't feel a difference and be able to continue tapering a mg a week. However starting to feel the need for naps and feeling slightly achey all the time, i decided that it wasn't yet time to drop to the teens on the prednisone. I think that I will wait until I start on the humira again and then I know I will be able to drop for sure!
Even though I took a nap yesterday and felt achey today I still worked both HF and Mariners and felt good to do that. I don't think I'll be too worn out for HF in the morning.speaking of that job thing in the AM i must get sleep! goodnight.

Anne

No comments: