Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This post won't last long!

This wont last long because I know when I'm sober I will delete it. I've been drinking, which I haven't done in this mood for a LONG time. I'm having a very bad self hate day. Too many things on my mind today and I probably shouldn't share any of this with the world, but what the hey, right now, I DON'T CARE!
The day didn't start off any way unusal or anything, but it just isn't right in my world today. Yesterday i was grateful for everything that came my way, but today all i want to do is disappear. I'm achey and tired and sick of being grumpy. Jason had a suprise day off and I all but ruined it by my bad mood. We haven't spoken much at all today because I'm a bitch. Why can't I be a good person on days when i'm around people I love?

Jason just gave me a present, I think i might just cry. Damn it, sometimes I hate being a stupid GIRL!

Good news, the Mariners just won! 3-0!!! Gil Meche went over 7 innings and gave up only 5 hits, good job Gil! Villone, Nelson, Thorton and Gudardo finsihed the game giving up only one more hit between them to shut out the Jays and win the series 2 games to 1. They have the day off tomorrow to rest and get pumped back up to face the old skipper Lou Piniella and his Tampa Bay Devil Rays for a 3 game series starting this Friday at 7:05 at the wonderful and never bad seat, Safeco Field.

My goodness it's been so long since Ive drank!

I have to work tomorrow. I have to clean the restaurant tomorrow. I have to put on a happy face tomorrow. I have to get prepared for it all tomorrow and get over this whimpy bad attitude I have.

anne

1 comment:

Valorie said...

Dang it baby, call mama and cry on my shoulder when you feel so bad! I feel terrible that I didn't call you. I hope you have a good night's sleep, and wake tomorrow feeling better.

I love you.......

Mom