Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Bridal Bouquet

I'm very proud of the bouquet that I made for our wedding reception. The flowers consisted of white and dark red roses, pink tulips, burgundy gerbera daisies, white freesia, wax flower, and babies breath. I put it together myself and wrapped the stems in tulle and ribbon. It was very beautiful and it made me feel beautiful holding it that night. The day of the wedding reception was one of the most fun days i have ever had. I love flowers :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Valorie said...

I took it home and dried it, so I can bring it over whenever you like. Your picture of it is SOOO pretty! It dried pretty well, too.....

Anne or Annie said...

Thanks Mom, I appreciate that you took it home and dried it, i was hoping to do that and the day after the party i realized that i didn't have it when i went to pick up all of the things left over at the HF... Thank you again, i would love to see how it turned out! I should find a cool box for it to keep it in!